Tips for Filing
- Keep track of any receipts for repairs you need to make before your insurance adjuster arrives.
- Make a thorough list of all of your belongings—such as furniture, artwork, and other valuables—and detail what damage they’ve sustained, their appraised value, and when you obtained them.
- Take video footage of the property so that you can have additional documentation.
- Get quotes for repairs before your adjuster visits; this way, you can know if the settlement estimate they provide will cover repairs.
- Talk with your insurance adjuster about how long it might take to settle your claim.
- Get a second opinion if you believe you’re being treated unfairly by your insurance company.
Get In Touch
Our insurance agency is here to help you get the coverage you need. Call us at (402) 758-6633 or fill out our form for a free quote and custom plan.